Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cute Little Dumplings

Hey there again!  It's Thursday and that means it's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Today I'm sharing two cards that I made using the same image.  I colored this Little Dumpling image for a baby boy and a baby girl. 



Cute, right?  I love that you can use this image for both.  Wendy also has the Little Dumpling Boy (colored) digi as well as the Little Dumpling Girl (colored) digi, so if you wanted to get them all ready to go you can do that as well.

For my baby boy card I used some paper from Heidi Grace Designs and colored the image with my Copics.  The sentiment is one of 6 that comes with the Baby Sentiment Set.  I finished it off with a few rhinestones from my stash.

For my baby girl card I used some papers from DCWV and again colored the image with my Copics.  The sentiment is from the Baby Sentiments Set as well.  I added a little spray of bling that I pulled from my stash.

Check out what my fellow DT members are sharing over on the Digital Delights Blog, then you can take a peek at Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have in store for you this week.

Challenges:

Seems a Little Sketchy - Sketch
Southern Girls - Get Krafty
2 Sisters - It's a Boy/It's a Girl
The Squirrel and the Fox - Something New


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook!
    I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these precious cards! Beautiful coloring! Your stitching is SO perfect! Amazing!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Brook - these are precious!! Your coloring just brings them to life so beautifully!
    hugs
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Brook! These digis are soo cute,Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous, well coloured, love the image, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Brook - these cards are just so sweet - great use of the sketch at SALS this fortnight - thanks so much for joining us! Good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete