Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cowgirl Journal

Hello again!  I hope you all survived the week ok.  We've got another challenge for you over at the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge group.  We want to see you use your favorite colors.  I didn't make a card this time, today I'm sharing a journal that I altered.  I used this cute Wryn - Howdy Cowgirl digi (again) from Tiddly Inks.  I just LOVE this digi.


I used this digi a couple of months ago, here, and loved it so much I decided to use it again with some papers that I thought would look cute with it.  I colored her using my Copics (R59, R39, R27, R24, R22/E11, E00, E000, R20/E25, E31, E50/B97, B95, B93, B91/E59, E57, E53/E43, E40/Y11/W5, W2, W00/BG10).  I just love the combination of reds and blues, especially on this little cowgirl.  The DP is from the Paper Studio.  The ribbon, buttons, twine, and rhinestone swirl are all from my LCS.

You have until Feb. 1st to play along with us and one randomly chosen winner will receive one of Marti Willis's online classes.  Check out the CMC site for more details.  Oh, also each entry goes into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  So double the chances to win!  We'd love to have you play along!

Challenges:

Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything But a Card
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles  - Buttons
Cute Card Thursday - Diamonds are Forever

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a special post that I'll have.
 

8 comments:

  1. What a darling card Brook. Your coloring is awesome and your design is beautiful. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeeeee! omgosh and more squeeeeee!! this is way too cute and I just neeed one!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, I love the cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your journal looks fabulous. Love the papers youbhave used. Thanks for joining us at the tiddly inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,amazing card, love this little cow girl and the denim paper is perfect!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and beautiful journal Brook thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! I love how the lush bow on the card matches th one in her hair! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete