Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sealed with a Kiss

Hello again!  It's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card that I made.  I have promised myself that I would be on the ball this year, and that means I might actually have a Valentine's Day card done before Valentine's Day!  Woohoo!!!  So here it is.


I used this wonderful Tree of Love digi and colored it with my Copics.  You can get this image pre-colored as well if you prefer that.  I paired it with the Sealed with a Kiss sentiment.  Perfect for Valentine's Day, right?  Now my DP is from BasicGrey and the ribbon and button are from my stash.  The twine is from Queen & Co. and was actually a gift from a certain someone (Thank you, thank you!).  I also put some Stickles on a few of the hearts as well.

My fellow DT members have some wonderful projects to share with you so please check out the Digital Delights Blog then you can hop on over to Delightful Challenges and see what fun stuff they have in store for you.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
BasicGrey - Something New (Twine) - BasicGrey DP
Really Reasonable Ribbon  - Valentine's Day/Love & Ribbon
MarkerPOP - Pretty in Pink
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    I LOVE this!!! The sparkle in the tree is such a perfect accent! Fantastic work:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart tree - makes a fabulous valentine card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! really gorgeous card,love the sweet image and colours too.
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Fabby coloring!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just super cute, my friend! Love the image and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. The button and the image are so cute. Nice background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this month!

    ReplyDelete