Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sprout in Pastels

Well, hello there everyone!  I think things have finally settled down from the holidays.  Now I've got to get ready for a long 5 day work week.  Ugh!  Anyway, on to the fun stuff.  It's time for another challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  This time we want you to use soft pastel colors.  Our sponsor is Paper Makeup Stamps, and I used this cute digi, Sprout.


I decided to alter a journal that I got in the cheap-o bin at Michaels.  My papers are from Creative Imaginations.  I colored her using my Copics (V17, V15, V12, V000/Y23, Y21, Y11, Y00/E11, E00, E000, R20/E25, E31, E50/G24, G20/G00, G0000, Y0000/BG10).  The pretty rhinestone flower is from my LCS and the gorgeous peach is Prairie Bird Boutique.  Do you just love these flowers?  I got them from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Pretty spring colors, right?  I used my MS punch for the leaves and added some Stickles everywhere.

You have until Jan. 18th to enter this challenge and a randomly chosen winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps Online Store!  Plus, each entry goes into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  How great is that?!

Be sure to head over here to join in the fun and be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created.  There is tons of talent on this team, plus we've got a few new members.  Be sure to stop by and tell them hello.

Challenges:

Wild Orchid - Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join in the fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment