Monday, January 21, 2013

Best Teacher Ever

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I was the hostess this week for Digital Delights Hostess Monday.  You can read my post here.  Thought I'd post a picture of my project using this Best Teacher sentiment.  I used the colored one, but you can get one that is not colored as well.


 

I also used this School Digital Paper Pack from Digital Delights as well.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  Be sure to head over here to read all about it.

Challenges:

Kaboodle Doodles - With a Ribbon
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What rich and vibrant colors for your teacher's card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Ribbons” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and use of ribbon, thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete