Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Going Green with CYDI

Well, hello again.  It's time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It?. We want you to get your green on!  That's right, let's see some green.


For my card I chose this Duck Silhouettes digi by AnnieJDesigns.  I thought it would be a great image for a Father's Day card.  I know, a bit early for that.  Hopefully I'll be able to find this card once Father's Day rolls around.  Anyway, the DP is by Reminisce...great paper for guy cards.  I ran a piece of ribbon from my stash across the middle and printed out the sentiment from my computer.  I sponged some moss green Color Box ink around the image and the sentiment as well.

Head on over to the CYDI? blog and join in the fun.  While you're there check out the creations my fellow DT members have to share with you.

Challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Holidays

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card brook. Green is my fav colour,
    Thanks for joining a gem of a challenge this time and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete