Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cupid Kiddle

It's another Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Wendy's got a new release! You can see all of the cute new digis here.  My card features a cute Cupid Kiddles.


Totally cute, right?  I colored this image myself, but you can also get Cupid Kiddles (colored) and save yourself some time.  I used my Copics to color this sweet image.  Actually I think I used every red that I own.  The papers are from the Paper Studio and I ran the bottom panel through my sewing machine real quick.  I used some pretty ribbon from Paper Temptress, but then covered most of it up with some cute Valentine's buttons from my LCS.  The doily, heart shaped rhinestones, and twine are from my LCS as well.  Of course I added some Stickles to the image as well.  Gotta have some sparkle.

I would love for you to take a few minutes and pop on over to the Digital Delights Blog and see what my fellow DT members are sharing today as well.  Then it's a quick trip to Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have for you.

Challenges:

The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - love

Thanks for stopping by!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    This is soooo CUTE! Love the papers and embellis...they go perfect with Cupid:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brook, awwww what a cutie! Fabulous colouring and love your layout.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the January Stamp & Create Challenge :)
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete