Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bunny Love

Hey there!  Is everyone enjoying their weekend so far?  We've had some chilly weather and there were even a few snow flurries falling earlier today.  Perfect weather for staying inside and being a little bit crafty.  Well we've got another challenge for you over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  We want you to color with texture.


For my card I used this cute Clementine Love digi from Stamp Fairy.  I colored this image with my Copics (E35, E31, E53, E50/RV17, RV13, RV10, RV000/R20/E40/W5, W2, W00).  My papers are some cute ones from the Paper Studio.  The pretty ribbon is from Paper Temptress and the doily is from my stash.  The rhinestones, button, and twine are from my stash as well, then I added some Stickles to her bows and around the image. 

Our sponsor is Stamp Fairy and one randomly chosen winner will win a $10 gift certificate to Stamp Fairy.   Plus every entry goes into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  Head on over here to join in the fun!

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
One Crazy Stamper - Love
2 Sisters - Red, White, Pink

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook, wow, I LOVE everything about this adorable card! Love the papers, the doily, the ribbon and especially the heart button - so darn cute!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper, Goodluck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Super cute image and I love that doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete