Thursday, February 21, 2013

Men's Shirt Card

Well, hello there!  It's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, which means I've got another card to share with you.  I combined a digi stamp and some digi papers to create this card.


I just love how this turned out!  I used the Shirt digi stamp and printed it onto some of the Just For Men digital papers.  I cut out the tie and pasted it on top.  With this great pack of paper you can mix and match as well.  I'm thinking this would be a great card for Father's Day or a man's birthday.

See what wonderful creations are over on the Digital Delights Blog, then head over to Delightful Challenges to check out what they have today.

Challenges:

Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - For the Men
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But a Square

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    This is SO COOL! I love the paper piecing! Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete