CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Men's Shirt Card

Well, hello there!  It's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, which means I've got another card to share with you.  I combined a digi stamp and some digi papers to create this card.


I just love how this turned out!  I used the Shirt digi stamp and printed it onto some of the Just For Men digital papers.  I cut out the tie and pasted it on top.  With this great pack of paper you can mix and match as well.  I'm thinking this would be a great card for Father's Day or a man's birthday.

See what wonderful creations are over on the Digital Delights Blog, then head over to Delightful Challenges to check out what they have today.

Challenges:

Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - For the Men
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But a Square

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Foster

Hi Brook!
This is SO COOL! I love the paper piecing! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Lisa

Fran

Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

Ime

great card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Post a Comment