Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Adore-able

Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope you are getting through the week ok.  We've got some more yucky weather headed our way.  I don't know about you, but I'll be glad when Spring gets here.  Anyway, on to business.  We've got another challenge for you over at Can You Digi It?.  This challenge is about Little Ones. 



For my card I used Flowergirl by KiniArt.  She's a cutie, right?  My DP is from My Mind's Eye and I stitched the bottom panels.  I colored the image with my Copics, then pulled a piece of cheesecloth, ribbon, and a doily from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima.  I punched the leaves out using one of my MS punches and the tag is Tim Holtz.  The little rhinestone bling on the bottom is from my stash.

Head on over to the CYDI Blog to see what my fellow DT members have created.  After you check out there work be sure to share yours with us.  We'd love to have you play along and show us your creations with Little Ones.

Challenges:

Sentimental Sundays - Flowers, flowers, and more flowers
Kaboodle Doodles - Bling

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Brook,
    Your card is absolutely wonderful and so pretty! The image is darling and you've colored her to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so lovely! I really like the color scheme!
    your coloring is awesome too! Thank you for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete