Thursday, February 7, 2013

Egg Fishing

Hi everyone!  It's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Wendy's got a new release for you!  Now, it's always nice when you can get some cards made ahead of time, right?  I got way ahead of the ball and made an Easter card, and I used this wonderful Egg Fishing digi.


What a cute image!  Plus, it was so quick and easy to color.  My papers are from the Paper Studio, and I did use a bit of them on the egg boat.  I used my Copics to color the image, then added some Easter ribbon from my stash.  I also used some brads and rhinestones from my stash as well, then added some Stickles to the water.

Hop on over to the Digital Delights Blog and see what my fellow DT members have to share.  And be sure to check out the entire new release here.  After that you can jump on over to Delightful Challenges to see what fun stuff they have for you this week.

Challenges:

Seems a Little Sketchy - Sketch
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    This is absolutely darling! I love everything! Fab layout and coloring! Your stiching is wonderful!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovelyt card Brook - I love the image and thanks for using our layout from seems a little sketchy! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha. So cute! Love that sweet image and the coloring. Your card is fabulous and works great with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the cute bunny and the eggy ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

  7. Very cute card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete