Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Easter?

I know, it's Valentine's Day, not Easter.  I also know that it's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Even though today is Valentine's Day I did decide to make an Easter card, and for my card this week I chose to use Bertie Bunny.


Such a cute little image, right?  I also used the Spring has Sprung digital paper pack from Louby Loo.  I just LOVE this paper and I guarantee you WILL be seeing more of it.  I ran the bottom panels through my sewing machine and colored my image using my Copics (C1, C00/YR68, YR65, YR61/R21, R00/G24, G20/Y15/W5, W2, W00/BG10).  I got the pretty striped ribbon from my LCS as well as the bunny brads.  I also used a couple of my Spellbinders dies to cut the circles and lacey circle.

Check out what my fellow DT members have to share with you this week over at the Digital Delights Blog, then head over to Delightful Challenges to see what they have for you this week.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Forever Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brook,
    Oh I absolutely LOVE your sweet card! Fabulous colors and layout! Congrats on having the DT card of the week:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Brook :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, that bunny is gorgeous :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Anything Goes Challenge and good luck :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete