Thursday, February 28, 2013

Daffy

Hey there!  It's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and boy do I have a cutie to share with you today.


This is Flower Power Daffy.  Isn't she just sweet?  She's one of the cuties in the February release at  Digital Delights.  Of course I colored her with my Copics, and used some of my MME DP.  I stitched all of the panels as well.  The pretty, pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I grabbed the ribbon, button, twine, rhinestones, cheesecloth, and gumdrop sticker thingys from my stash.  I used one of my MS punches for the leaves and added a bit of Stickles to the flowers as well as the image.

Be sure to head over to the Digital Delights Blog to see what else we have to share with you this Delightful Thursday.  Also, check out Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have in store for you.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Dream Valley Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brook, you have such nice paper and flowers to go with the Daffy girl. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brook! This is so Beautiful!!! Gorgeous papers and layering! Beautiful coloring! I absolutely LOVE every detail!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING Brook!! Added to my favorite and also made DT card of week!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Brooke. I love the image you used and all your pretty details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!!!! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully cheerful card! Thanks for joining our Ribbon and Bling challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon and bling :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete