Sunday, March 6, 2011

Peek-a-Boo Bunny

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was overcast and rainy, but at least I was able to get some cards done.  Today I'm sharing with you an Easter card that I made using some cute digis from Bugaboo Stamps.  These come in a set of 7, but I only used 3 on this card. The DP is from The Paper Studio and the ribbon is from my local craft store.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday - Celebrations
Copic Creations - Complementary Colors
Fab 'n' Funky - Spring into action
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring
Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring
Stampin' for the Weekend - Springtime
Catch the Bug  - Anything Goes

Thank you all for stopping by!  Have a great evening!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I just got some Bugaboo Easter images, can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook, I am soooo excited for the opportunity to serve with you and the rest of our DT members. I want to extend to you the Stylish Blogger Award". If you would like to accept, please stop by my site, read conditions and accept the badge. I look forward to working with you on our very first CMC Design Team! Marie
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cte card, love the 3 squares. Thanks for playing along at Stampin’ for the Weekend. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love that dp and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout and such a pretty colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh. Your coloring is wonderful! Love your use of complementary purples and yellows. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
    Hugs...Rose

    ReplyDelete