Friday, March 4, 2011

Big News!!!

Color Me Creative Challenge Group


I am so excited to be able to share this news finally!  I am going to be part of the first design team for the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge Group.  You know, the one with Suzanne Dean!  If you are not familiar with Color Me Creative you really should check it out.  There are challenges, classes, a forum, as well as a bunch of other information and resources. 

There will be 2 Copic challenges each month in which the DT members will share our projects.  Right now I am pretty good at staying in the lines, but I hope to learn new techniques and improve my copic coloring skills over the next few months.  Keep an eye out as I will be posting about our next challenge soon.  

Please take a minute to visit the blogs of the other DT members and check out their wonderful work.


Don't forget to stop by Color Me Creative and I hope we see you in our next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment