Thursday, March 31, 2011

By LORi Designs Color Challenge

This weeks color challenge at By LORi Designs was a bit easier for me as I knew exactly what image and what papers I wanted to use.  Here are this week's colors.


For my card I used Lollipop Ethan.  It's hard to find an image that would be good for an older boy, but I thought this one worked well. 


Stamps: By LORi Designs, sentiment from the Paper Studio  Paper:  Luxe Designs  Ink: Copics, Color Box Royal Blue  Misc:  Ribbon 

Plus, Lori's got a new way to win.  You can not only win by entering this color challenge with an image from By LORi Designs, but if you use one of Lori's images and win any challenge out in blogland you will win a $3 digi from BLD.  Read the details here.  How great is that!  Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have to share.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Sentiment/Card for a Child
Wee Memories  - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid  - Sketch


10 comments:

  1. Hi Brook! Great job on the darling card. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own Ethan too and he's always been a favorite. It's funny that you chose him for you card, as he was the first image I thought of when I saw the colors for the new challenge!

    I think your card is awesome and now I'm not sure what image I want to use!! I guess I better stop looking at ALL the DT projects before I pick! :)

    GREAT WORK!!!
    Lis

    I hope to start on my new card tomorrow!!! :)

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Your right, that image is perfect for an older boy.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brook! Oh gosh, this is adorable and yet beautiful at the same time! I love the colors and your dp's are perfect with this! And that yellow bow adds the most wonderful additional color to light everything up! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image for an older boy, great card!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh wow!!! A totally awesome card Hun- absolutely love it!!!

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those blue papers are amazing!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card Brook!! Love the great DP you paired with Landon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card for the lads Brook! Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete