I have been a bad blogger. Earlier this month both Marie and Susan awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award and I am just now posting it. I was so surprised to receive this award twice within a 7 day period. Thank you both!
This gift comes with the rules that I must follow in order to accept this award.
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and am inspired by
4. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
5. I need to go on each of my inspiring stampers sites and tell them that I think they are all winners in our stamping world and then have them pass along an award of recognition to some other lucky stylish bloggers out there!!!
Marie is one of my teammates from the CMC Copic Challenge and a great inspiration! Her coloring is just beautiful. Check out this card that she made. Beautiful!
Susan makes some wonderful cards as well AND she's not afraid to show you what's on her workdesk on Wednesdays. I love this card of Susan's that has just a bit of color. So simple and so cute with those papers and twine (gotta love the twine).
Now 8 things about myself...
1. I have lived in 11 cities and 5 states.
2. In high school I was on the Powderpuff football team. We won both years!
3. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
4. I love to bake.
5. I can operate a backhoe/bulldozer. Not the big, big ones, but the smaller ones.
6. I can swing a pretty mean sledgehammer. Got the scar on my finger to prove it.
7. I've got a chocolate lab that weighs as much as a small car.
8. My most prized Christmas ornament is one that I made in elementary school out of Elmers glue and dry pasta. We call it the "barf ornament".
I would like to share this award with:
Tracey - Tracey's Krafts
Cathy - Cathy's Creative Place
Ann - Holy Crap, I made this!
Tracey - my creative space
Madge - The Creations of a Scrapaholic Paperjunkie
Sharette - Scrapper "N" The Making
Diane - The Little Place I Go
Jane - Milliesmarvels
Please take a minute to visit each of their blogs as they have some wonderful work to share!