Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Ballerina

Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I decided to make an easel card today since I haven't made one in a little while.  I used this cute Lili of the Valley stamp called Little Ballerina.  Isn't she just so cute dancing around?

Stamps: Lili of the Valley, sentiment from Bizzy Becs  Paper: My Mind's Eye  Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black  Misc:  Wrinkled ribbon, buttons, twine, Stickles

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Lili of the Valley - Sketch
Totally PaperCrafts - Add Buttons
Just Us Girls - Color Challenge
Totally Gorjuss - Button it!
Creative Inspirations - Easel Card
Top Tip Tuesday  - Show me those Buttons

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week
    hugs sarah
    p.s. I have blog candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - one of my favourite images and the papers are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card those mme papers are yummy and love the colours of buttons too! thanks for joining in on our Top Tip Tuesday challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR blog title is making me LAUGH and your card is making me do a jig! A COLORFUL ONE, at that! THIS is positively DELIGHTFUL use of the JUST US GIRLS color palette! MEEEE-owwww! WHAT funnnnnnnn! Thank you, SO very much, for sharing your talent with us this week! Wahooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, love the image, papers and those buttons. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Brook, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Brook, that image is so cute. Love how you've used buttons. Thanks for joining us at TG this week..

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet is this...?
    Those buttons really complete the card Brook and the image is just too adorable!

    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your easel card Brook! This little ballerina is just too cute with her sparkly tutu! Fab job with this weeks colors!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love that image! So adorable! And I love the way you used the JUGs colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is STUNNING!!! Love your easel card. I really love the sweet little ballerina with her shimmery skirt! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute easel card! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete