Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Summer is the Season

Hi there!  It's time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It?.  This time we want you to pick a season, any season.  Now I'm tired of the cold, rainy days we've had this winter, so I chose Summer as the season for my card.


I thought this Hammock digi by A Creative Need was perfect for summer.  Makes me want to grab a book and a drink and just sit in the sun.

Head on over to the CYDI? Blog to see what my fellow DT members have to share.  We can't wait to see what season you chose.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
The Pink Elephant - Clean & Simple

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I can feel the sun shining just by looking at your pretty card! A perfect image to take my mind of the fact that it's snowing again!!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete