Thursday, March 14, 2013

Birthday Boy

It's me again, and it's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Today I'm sharing a card I made using this great digi, Pressie Josh


I wanted to keep this card simple for a young boy and thought these papers by Basic Grey would work well.  I colored the image with my Copics (R29, R27, R24, R22/Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11/E25, E31, E50/E11, E00, E000, R20/B28, B24/YR68, YR61/E35, E33/W5, W2, W00/BG10).  I used one of my Martha Stewart punches, ran a piece of ribbon across the middle and added the Happy Birthday Sentiment digi from Digital Delights.

We'd love for you to check out the Digital Delights Blog to see what everyone else has to share with you, then you can head over to the Delightful Challenges Blog to see what they've got going on.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Fab 'n' Funky - Add a Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    This is so CUTE! Great colors, awesome stitching, and fantastic layers! Love it all!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brook, I love your colors and coloring on this card. Beautiful design and everything blends together so well. joann sassy raggedy http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us at FnF with your wonderful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. I love the colours and they perfectly match that image. Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card with such a cute image and great design. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete