Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring's a Buzz

Well, hello there!  I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day!  We've got gorgeous weather here and I plan to enjoy a bit more of it outside.  But before I do I need to tell you about the challenge we've got for you over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  We want to see Spring Colors. 


For my image I used this totally cute Cute as Can Bee digi from Digi My World.  I'm afraid the colors I chose may be a bit dark for the Spring Colors theme, but I do think they look really cute.   Of course I colored this image with my Copics.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are from one of my Martha Stewart punches.  The cheesecloth, ribbon, button, twine, and pearl adhesives were in my stash from my LCS.  The charm has been in my stash for a while and I made the pin myself.  Finally I added some Stickles to the leaves and her flower and wings.  I just love me some sparkle.

You have until March 29th to enter, and one lucky person will win a set of digis from Digi My World.  Plus, each entry goes into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  Two chances to win if you play along with us.

Also, don't forget that Suzanne has a great online coloring class called All About Hair.  You can read more about it here.

Challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenges - Sketch
Bizzy Bec's - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps - Stitch It!

Copics:
Face:  E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair:  E25, E31, E50
Outfit:  Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11/C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Wings:   BG0000
Flower & grass:  Y21, Y00/YR14/G24, G20

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the spring colours too. Thanks for joining us at WhimsyInspirations! Kim x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is gorgeous Brook! Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Stitch It challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cuuute :) Thanks for participating in the Wild Orchid Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh soooo cute! Buzzzzzz! Thanks for playing along at Bizzy Becs, hope you will play again! Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete