Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sending You Smiles

Well hello again.  It's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  For my card this week I used Flower Power Daisy.


I printed her onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with my Copics.  I found some K & Company papers that I've had for a while and then ran those through my sewing machine.  I added some WOC & Prima flowers, as well as some lace and pearl adhesives from my LCS.  To finish it off I added some Stickles to the image and the flowers.  The Sending You Smiles sentiment is from Digital Delights as well.

Check out the Digital Delights Blog to see what my fellow DT members have to share, then head over to Delightful Challenges to see what they've got planned this week.

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp  - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Pearls & Lace
Sketch N Stash - Sketch & old stash (DP)

Copics:
Dress & Shoes:  YR15, YR12, Y00, BG13, BG11, BG10
Hair:  E25, E31, E50
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20
Flowers:  Y23, Y11, Y00, YR14
Grass:  G99, G94, G21, E11, E31

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Too Sweet! Great Colors! Love it!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook your card is wonderful. I love the designer papers your coloring is perfect. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image. Love your coloring and her big glittery flower. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card I love the image and the gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute image and great colours as well
    Many thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete