Thursday, March 21, 2013

Get Well Beary Soon

Hi again.  It's another Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Today I'm sharing a card I made using this Poor Luvvy image.  I used the colored image, just to save a bit of time.


I also used Wendy's Get Better digital paper pack as well as one of the sentiments from the Feel Better sentiment set.  I ran the bottom panel through my sewing machine, then I grabbed some ribbon, a button, twine, and pearl adhesives that I got at my LCS.  Super quick, super easy.

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have to share with you on the Digital Delights Blog.  Then you can head over to the Delightful Challenges Blog to see what fun they have for you all this week.

Challenges:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch
Stamp and Create - Fur or Feathers
Crafts and Me  - Buttons and Bows

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook!
    This is so sweet! Great job showing off the pre-colored items:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Brook, really love your sweet bear and stunning design and colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me Challenge ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brook, your pre-colored Poor Luvvy bear image looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered get well card. What a fantastic quick make! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Buttons AND Bows" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete