Saturday, November 5, 2011

Warm Wishes

Happy Saturday to you! I hope you all are having some wonderful weather this weekend. Quick post today.  I'm sharing a card I made with a new Lili of the Valley stamp.


The image is stamped onto Cryogen White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  My DP is from Creative Imaginations and I added the ribbon and some pretty green pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash - Sketch w/my new stamp as my stash
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Jingle All the Way to Christmas

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Brook! I love the papers and the wonderful image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love that stamp

    Thanks for joining us at Skecth N Stash,

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous hun....

    thanks you for joining us at SnS....and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic, love the colour,thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete