Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tilda's Warm Wishes

Quick post today with another Tilda stamp that I got last year.  I used my new pack of MME papers and just love how this card turned out.


It's hard to tell from my crummy picture, but I tried some new Copic colors that I hadn't used before.  I used V99, V95, and V93.  The work wonderfully with the papers, but you just can't tell with the rotten picture.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under - Sketch
Paper Sundaes - Beautiful Bows
By the Cute and Girly  - Christmas Girls
Sundays with Crissy - Non-traditional Christmas Colors
The Beary Scrap - Your Beary Best
Crafty Catz  - Snowflakes
Just Magnolia - Ribbons

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Brook! I love the papers and the cute Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and lovely card Brooke, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty sweetie, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers, such nice non-traditional colours, I love it all and great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colours on this - and it's always fun the try something different. Fabulous job!
    Thanx for playing with us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brook, Your card is so darlng!! I love the DP's that you used and you have colored Tilda so beautifully to match!! Thank you for joining us at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors, almost has a vintage feel. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love your colour combo and Tilda is just adorable and perfect for our Christmas Girls challenge over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I just love the colors, great job! Thanks for entering our Beary Best challenge, good luck!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete