Monday, November 28, 2011

Bring in the Funk-y Hair!

It's challenge time again at the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge group.  This time we want you to use your Copics to color Multi-Colored hair/Non-Traditional hair colors.  I'll tell you that I wasn't completely comfortable with this at first, but it grew on me.  I love how this image turned out and I do believe I'll give this another try again.  Our wonderful sponsor, Simply Betty Stamps, let me have this cute digi.


I printed this digi onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with my Copics (BV17, BV13, BV11/E11, E00, E000, R20/BG13, BG11, BG0000/Y23, Y02/E33, E31, E50/YR12, YR14, YR20, R24/YG67, YG63, YG03).  I added the fall leaves that I punched out with some Marvy punches then added a bit of Stickles to them.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

I hope you will join us over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  You could win a prize from Simply Betty Stamps plus 1 pack of Cryogen Cardstock.  Each entry is also entered into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate from Oozak.com You have until Dec. 9th to play along, so be sure to head over here to join in the fun.

I would like to enter this card into the Do You Stack Up? challenge (Grass).

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the background paper you chose-it is perfect for the cute image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Just love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! And your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card brook, lvoely and great colouring too
    maybe I should enter my own photo into this challenge
    'cause my hair in black, bright purple an d blond
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image - love that backing

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brook this is just the sweetest!! I love that great fall paper and you did a great job on her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Brook I love the tilted square in your layout. And her hair is GORGEOUS!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete