Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope you all made it through the day ok. I've got another card with James Bear from Lili of the Valley. I believe I've mentioned before that I just love this stamp.


Isn't he just the sweetest?  I got these new papers from The Paper Studio this weekend and just love them with this image.  I ran some Coredinations cardstock through my Cuttlebug to emboss that swirly design on it.  The ribbon and brads are from my stash, and then of course the glitter I added to his hat and the ground.

Challenges:

Papertake Weekly - First Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Reds
Lili of the Valley - Creature Comforts
Sketches by Carly - Sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas Traditions
The Pink Elephant  - Embossing

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

  1. EEEK... how super CUTE!! LOVe that digi and your sparkle you gave him!! Looks terrific with your music paper and fun buttons/brads *Ü* THanks so much for joining us at Sketches by Carly this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook!:)
    This card is so cute! I love how you colored the little guy!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh...this card is adorable! I love the glitter on the hat! Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely...great colouring.....thanks for joining Sketches by Carly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete