Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tilda with a Tree

Me again.  I've got another card that I made with this wonderful Tilda stamp. 


Of course I colored her with Copics (BG78, BG75, BG72, BG10/E11, E00/ E000, R20/E97, Y21,Y11/YG67, YG63, YG03, YG0000/C1/W2, W00).  I used some MME paper, my Spellbinders Snowflake Wonder die as well as my MS snowflake punch, and added some glitter and pearls.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Also, don't forget to stop by and play along with the CMC Copic Challenge for your shot at TWO prizes.  Anyone can play, just use your Copics, it's that easy.
 
Challenges:
Magnolia-licious - Color Challenge
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Christmas
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Photo Inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Christmas w/Pearls
The Paper Shelter  - Snowflakes

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on your image and the combination of the white & blue snowflakes look awesome. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook, She is just darling. Wonderful colors, I really like those BG72,75 and 78. I have not used them with the browns and they look wonderful, I think I'm going to have to try them with some browns.
    Great card. Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your colour choice and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Brook! I love the papers and snowflakes! The image is so sweet and you've colored her wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Wonderful job coloring! Love the colors.
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Brook,
    she look amazing.
    Love this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blues and browns! Tilda is so beautifully colored! Thank for joining in on our challenge at mag-highlites!
    Good luck! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete