Thursday, October 25, 2012

Starry Booboo

Hi again.  I hope you all are having a delightful Thursday.  Speaking of which, it is Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  For my card I chose Starry Booboo.


Isn't he cute?  I printed this digi onto White Cryogen Cardstock and colored him with my Copics.  My DP is from Creative Imaginations and the ribbon and pearl adhesives are from my stash.  I also added glitter to the clouds for some sparkle.

I'd love for you to head over to the Digital Delights Blog to check out the work of my fellow DT members.  They have some wonderful creations to share.  After that you can head over to Delightful Challenges and see what they have to share as well.

Challenges:

Fetch a Sketch - Sketch
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. brook I love this and the clouds are fabulous! So cute for a little one!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Thanks for taking part in the CBN Challenge.

    Sarah (CBN DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete