Sunday, October 7, 2012

An Apple for the Teacher

Hi there,  just a quick post to share something I made recently. 


This cute digi is Apple for Teacher from Meljen's Designs.  My paper is the School Digital Paper from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I used my Copics to color the image, then added some Recollections and WOC flowers, some rhinestones from my stash, and a bit of Stickles as well.

Challenges:

Meljen's Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations  - Sketch
Paperplay Challenges - Shine On
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer and Sparkle

 Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this card! Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week at MelJen's! :)
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! The mat around each of the papers and the image really make them pop!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete