Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can You Digi It?

I know I can, and that's because I am now a member of the Can You Digi It? design team!!!  Our challenge this go around is "Giving Thanks".  Here is a bit of inspiration for you.


And here is my card.


The image is this cute Pumpkin from LilyPink Designs.  My DP is the great Autumn Whimsy digi pack of paper from Delightfully Distressing Designs.  I printed the digi onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  I ran the DP panels through my sewing machine, added some wrinkled ribbon that I got from PrairieBirdBoutique, and added a charm.  I used some Marvy ink around the outside of the image and sentiment.  The sentiment is computer generated.

If you've never checked out the selection over at Can You Digi It?, take a quick look around.  There are a ton of items in the store plus a few freebies stuck in there as well.

There is plenty of time to enter and you could be the $10 winner.  Be sure to head over here check out what my fellow design team members have to share as well.  I'd love to see you play along!

Challenges:

Ladybug Crafts Ink - I Need a P!
Stamptacular Sunday - No Rules!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Trick or Treat /Anything Fall” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook, what a lovely card! You've captured a softness even with the pumpkin shading! REally pretty. Your layers and stitching bring great color and texture to your card. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pumpkin card, beautiful papers. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete