CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas

Hello again!  Once again it's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I decided I needed to kick it up a notch in making my Christmas cards, and I thought this Candy Cane Sign Post digi was a perfect start.

 

I printed this wonderful digi onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  The DP paper is MME.  I added the rhinestones from my stash and some glitter for a bit of sparkly snow.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to check out the other wonderful creations that my fellow DT members have to share with you .  You can see them all at the Digital Delights Blog.  Also, head over to Delightful Challenges real quick to see what they have to share as well.

Challenges:

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

Lisa Foster

Hi Brook!
I LOVE your card! So pretty and your coloring is gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

NancyD

Oh Brook, this is so great! Love the added sparkle. NancyD

gina g

Gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Post a Comment