Thursday, October 11, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas

Hello again!  Once again it's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I decided I needed to kick it up a notch in making my Christmas cards, and I thought this Candy Cane Sign Post digi was a perfect start.

 

I printed this wonderful digi onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  The DP paper is MME.  I added the rhinestones from my stash and some glitter for a bit of sparkly snow.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to check out the other wonderful creations that my fellow DT members have to share with you .  You can see them all at the Digital Delights Blog.  Also, head over to Delightful Challenges real quick to see what they have to share as well.

Challenges:

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    I LOVE your card! So pretty and your coloring is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brook, this is so great! Love the added sparkle. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete