Thursday, June 6, 2013

Say Cheese!

Hi there!  It's Delightful Thursday again over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Wendy's got a new release and I'm here to share Say Cheese Paul.


I like to keep my male cards simple, so I just colored this cutie with my Copics, added some BasicGrey papers, and finished it with a ribbon.  

Be sure to head over to the Digital Delights Blog to see the other digis in this new release and also check out what my fellow DT members have to share with you.

Challenges:

Two Sisters - Sketch
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Masculine with Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brook, love that ribbon. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative card! Very fun. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon...Huggs Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio

    ReplyDelete