Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paradise...

Well, it's Thursday once again, which means it's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I've got a little something different to show you today.  Now since it's almost the weekend I thought I would have a bit of fun.



I printed this cute Pauly in Paradise (colored) digi, ran him through my Cuttlebug, and then slapped it on a straw.  Of course the fun stuff wasn't in the glass at the time that I took the picture, but it might be in there at the time that you are reading this.  Just a cute and quick way to add a bit of sass to a fun and fruity drink.

Be sure to head over to the Digital Dlights Blog to see what everyone else has to share with you!

Challenges:

2 Sisters - Summer Fun
Simon Says Stamp  - Anything Goes
MarkerPOP  - Summer Fun

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete