Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Bookmark

Hi there!  It's another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  A few weeks ago I made a bookmark using a couple of cute digis from Digital Delights.  You can see the post here.


That one turned out so cute that I decided to make another one.  This time I used Bugsly (colored).  Of course you can get him uncolored as well.  I also used the Bookmark Sentiment Set, which comes with the bookmark border as well as 6 sentiments.  I added a bit of ribbon, a button, twine, and some rhinestones to finish it off.

Don't forget to head on over to the Digital Delights Blog to see what my fellow DT members have to share with you.

Challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - Animals
The Paper Shelter - Anything But a Card
Ooh La La Creations - Buttons and Bling

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Brook!
    Hugs
    Wendy
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image on your tag, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute!!! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week

    Alli D (GD Fab n Funky)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your bookmark,cute image and I love that funky ribbon
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete