Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tilda with Bell

It's me again.  I've got something else to share with you today with another cute Magnolia image.


I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Cryogen White cardstock.  I colored her with Copics, stitched the panels, and added some embellishments as well as my Wild Orchid flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenges - Christmas Sketch
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: Cryogen White, Karen Foster Designs
Ink:  Copics (R29, R27, R24, R22/E43, E41, E40/E97, E35, Y11/Y28, Y23, Y11/YG63, YG06/W2, W00)
Misc:  Ribbon, button, twin, charm, Wild Orchid flowers, MS punch, Stickles

Thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the paper and gorgeous flowers.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete