Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday Wishes

Happy Monday!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was a long one, so it was extra special.  Plus, we got a bit of rain, which was much needed.  Well, I have another card with my cute Jame Bear stamp.


For my card I stamped James on some Cryogen White cardstock and colored him using my Copics (I didn't write down which ones).  I stitched the front panels, added a ribbon, the flowers with some Stickles on them, and then added some Stickles to James' hat and the falling snow.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday  - The Sky's the Limit (anything goes)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty. You colored this sweet image so great. I love these traditional Christmas colors. And your flowers are super.
    Thank you so much for joining us at stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!! Your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete