Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Altered Composition Book

Hello again!  Today I'm sharing with you a mini composition book that I altered.  Here is the before picture.
And here is the after picture.
Cute, huh?  I just love how it turned out.  I think I'm gonna have to make some more of these.  

I colored her with Copics (R22, R00/E13, E11, E00, R21/E25, E31, E51/Y0000, E43, Y11, W00).  Also, since I didn't have the right color for the rhinestones I took some clear ones and colored them with my BG72 marker, so they are now a perfect match!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Magolia-licious  - Altered Item
Totally Stampalicious - It's Got Wings!
Truly Scrumptious  - Clean & Simple
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch
Stampin' for the Weekend  - What a Cutie!

Also, don't forget to stop by the CMC Copic Challenge.  There are still a few days for you to get your project in, plus you've got 2 chances to win.  Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous i love your book really pretty thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow lovely book you have made... cute Images lovely DP and also lovely ribbon you have choosen....Great card

    I am also joining the Cute Card Thursday my card is number 79..would you mind to see my blog...many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so gorgeous, so much better than that black exterior!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great day,
    happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to be working with on CMC classroom - gorgeous blog and your work is amazing Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute notebook! Such a cute image! Thanks for entering it at Totally Stampalicious this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to be on the team with you and look forward to seeing all of your projects. This notebook is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so so pretty :o) Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete