Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ship of Love

Well, hello again!  It's time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It?.  This time we've got a sketch for you. 

Piece of cake, right?  For my card I used Emma & Edward at Sea by LilyPink Designs.


I printed this digi onto Cryogen White Cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  I have to say that I am loving the orange and yellow color combo lately.  Throw in a bit of turquoise and it's perfect.  I used some of my pretty MME papers then ran the bottom panels through my sewing machine.  I used one of my MS punches along one of the panels.  I added the ribbon, button, and twine from my stash.  The sentiment is from the Paper Studio and stamped with my Orange Color Box ink.

You've got plenty of time to enter and play along with us.  Go ahead and give it a go and show us what you've got.

Challenges:

Southern Girls - Button Up
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Favorite Color Combo (orange/yellow)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card Brook! Love the bright colours and the lovely image!

    Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoes Crafts for our Monthly Challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card-love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Brook :-) the image is very cute and the papers and colours are perfect ,, LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brook,
    What a darling card and your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete