Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet 13!

Hi there!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I wanted to share a card with you that I made for my niece, who turned 13 recently.


I've had this image from Saturated Canary for a while and thought it would be great for this card.  I printed her onto White Cryogen Cardstock and then colored her with my Copics.  The DP is from BasicGrey.  I added some WOC flowers as well as the pretty green one from my stash, and the leaves are from my MS punch.  I pleated some ribbon across the middle and added the pearl adhesives from my stash.  I used one of my Spellbinder dies for the pendant, printed the "13" on my Silhouette, then added a bit of twine.

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Saturated Canary - Pretty Pastels
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girly
Dutch Dare Card  - Birthday Fun

Copics:

Dress, Shoes, Headphones:  R22, R20, R00/Y15, Y13, Y11/B02, B00
Hair:  YR23, Y21, E35, E33
Skin, Lips, Eyes:  E11, E00, E000, R20/R85/B00

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - a great design :) Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love your desing with the stunnning colour scheme. Your image is delightful and gorgeous details.

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo I love this...fab papers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at SC this week x

    ReplyDelete