Monday, December 3, 2012

Tilda's Got a Gift

Hi there and happy Monday to you all!  I wanted to share a quick card I made with a Tilda stamp that I unearthed this weekend.


Such a cute stamp and I love that I can use it for a birthday or for Christmas.  I colored her with my Copics and used more of that Bo Bunny paper pack I got on Black Friday.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, and the ribbon and pearl adhesive are from my stash.  Oooh, and I used my handy dandy Bow-Easy to make that a double bow.  Don't know if you can tell from the picture or not, but it is sooo pretty!

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Ho Ho Ho! (Christmas)
Ooh La La Creations - Spots and Dots
Papertake Weekly - Free For All (Sketch 65)












Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with my CYDI post.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card, lovely traditional Christmas colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete