Thursday, November 29, 2012

Telephone Maycee

Hello again!  It's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I was asked to alter a composition book as a gift for someone, so I used this cute Telephone Maycee image.


I just love these Alphabet Soup papers with this digi.  I colored the image with my Copics, then I added some Prima flowers, plus one pretty pink flower from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The rhinestones and rhinestone swirl from my stash, and of course I had to add Stickles around the image.

Don't forget to head on over to the Digital Delights Blog to check out what my fellow DT members have to share with you today.  Then take a peek at Delightful Challenges to see what fun they have in store for you.

Challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - Kids & Teens
Totally Gorjuss - Don't be a Square

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brook:)
    This is such a cute gift! Love the sweet design and cute embellis♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO cute! How adorable is that paper that matches the cord on the phone and the phone. Love what you've created here. :) Sooooo perfect for a kid/teen. It's been years since I've seen my kids not attached to a phone..LOL.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete