Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bear-ing Gifts

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I've got another Christmas card with James Bear from Lili of the Valley.  Did I mention that I just love this stamp? 


I used some darker browns on him, but didn't write down the Copics that I used.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out for the next time I color him as I really like the darker colors.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Sketch
Gina K Designs - Let it Snow!

Don't forget about the challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge Group.  The theme is Halloween and you've got until Oct. 28th to enter.

Supplies:
Stamp: Lili of the Valley
Papers:  Cryogen White Cardstock, Coredinations, The Paper Studio
Ink:  Copics
Misc:  ribbon, Spellbinders snowflakes die, MS snowflakes punch, Marvy snowflake punch, glitter, brad

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear Brook,
    wow this card give me such a joy, amazing colouring and combination of papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gos he is a cutie and what fabulous papers!
    Thanks for playing in A Gem of A Challenge this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM Word.. FANTASTIC colouring, gorgeous. Fabby card, Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time, good luck. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete