Monday, October 3, 2011

Another James Bear card

Hi everyone!  I've got a lot of images colored that I hadn't been putting on cards because I just wasn't in the mood.  Well, the mood has hit!  You'll probably see a few more posts than usual from me this week.  I'm getting geared up for my Christmas cards this year, so today I've got another card with the Lili of the Valley James Bear stamp.


This card was really quick to put together, which is great if you are making several of them.  I used a new gold thread too.  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it really makes the card shine a bit. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Animal Crackers
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Lili of the Valley - World Cardmaking Day

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card, the gold thread is a clever touch!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete