Wednesday, August 8, 2012

String of Hearts

Well, happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope you have survived the first half of the week ok.  Just wanted to share a card that I put together fairly quickly the other day.


I just love this cute little Magnolia stamp.  She is colored with Copics and the DP is from MME.    The lace, rhinestones, and brad are from a LCS.  I made the purple flower with some tulle that I got at my LCS as well.


This fabric brad is so pretty with the ladybug in the center of it, don't you think?

Challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Swirls and Lace
Just Magnolia - Handmade Flowers
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Magnolia-licious - Photo inspiration
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Brook this is so very cute!! She is colored beautifully as always but I really love the flower you made. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete