Friday, May 18, 2012

A Special Day

Hi there.  It's finally Friday!  Are you all as ready for the weekend as I am?  I've got a quick post today to share a card I made with this cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I used one of my new packs of MME papers.  Aren't they cute?  This digi was printed onto Cryogen White cardstock and  colored with Copics (BG49, BG45, BG11/YR68, YR65, YR61/E11, E00, E000, R20/E35, Y21, Y11/E18, E15, E11/V17, V12/C9, C5, C3, C1/E43, E41, E40/BG10).  I love this ribbon I got on Etsy.  The lace and button are from my stash.  The twine and rhinestones are from my LCS.  I made the pin myself.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the CMC Copic Challenge.  You have until May 25th and there is a great prize up for grabs.

Challenges:

Card Patterns - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Girlie Time!
Creatalicious - Bingo (lace, ribbon, buttons)
Stamp and Create - For the ladies

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and so beautifully colored! I love this color combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a fabulous image and I love your choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious for our Bingo Challenge.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card the image reminds me of my daughter thank you for joining us at crafty catz lindax

    ReplyDelete