Monday, March 5, 2012

Fuzzy-Wuzzy wuz a bear...

Hey, hey, hey!  I hope you all are off to a roaring start this week.  We've got another challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge group and it's all about coloring Fuzzy-Wuzzy animals.


I'll admit that this is not a technique I use often.  I followed Suzanne's video tutorial and just prayed for the best.  I got this cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique and I used my Copics to color him (E35, E31, E53, E50, R20/G94, G40, G24/Y08/C00/BG10).  I used some new Fancy Pants Designs papers that I got from my LSS, then I took one of my MS punches along the one panel.  I got the pretty wrinkled ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique (love that stuff!).  The button is from my stash, the twine is Martha Stewart, and I finally used some of my Dew Drops.

So grab your Copics, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers, or colored pencils and show us your fuzzy coloring.  Our sponsor for this challenge is ScrapBitz Designs/CMC Classroom.  And don't forget the monthly prize...every entry gets entered into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  The challenge runs until March 16th so you've got plenty of time to join in.  Anyone can play and anyone can win, but you can't win if you don't play.  So head on over here and join in the fun.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash - Sketch w/stash (DP)
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Digital Delights
Sundays with Crissy - Animals


8 comments:

  1. Brook I love this cute bear! awesome coloring:-) Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Brook. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook this is just so sweet!! I love the paper, it is perfect for this cute guy and you dd a great job on his fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww - your Fuzzy-Wuzzy wuz a cutie! Absolutely adorable! So glad you joined our Sundays with Crissy Animal Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, the little bear is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete