Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get Well Soon

Well, it's been several days since I've posted, so here goes.  Today I've got a card that I made for my local craft store, Easy As Cat Soup.  She asked for volunteers to make cards to display in her shop to show off some of the items she sells.  She gave me a sheet of some gorgeous paper from Graphic 45 and a piece of the Tim Holtz core'dinations Kraft-Core paper.  Here's my card.


Isn't that paper great?  The sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  She's got a ton of great sentiments, images, and templates.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink.  I used one of my MS punches on the piece that runs across the middle, although it might be hard to see the flowers I punched out.  The ribbon and button are from my stash and the buttercream twine was purchased at my LCS.  The rhinestones in the corner are from my stash as well and colored with my BG75 Copic marker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Entwined (use twine)
Crafts and Me - Distressed
Card Patterns - Sketch
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar (cream, blue, distressing)
Southern Girls - So Distressed

I hope you all enjoyed my card.  Tomorrow is Friday, so enjoy it and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice lovely card. Wonderful dp. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful get well card, lovely embellishments. Tahnks for sharing your card with us at Southern Girls Distressed challange, good luck, cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paper, Brook, and that bow is so perfect! Love the button and twine you added. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the background paper and the pretty ribbon bow. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete