Monday, January 31, 2011

Annie's Birthday Wish

Happy Monday! I've been bouncing back and forth between 3 cards I'm working on. I just couldn't seem to get any of them complete...until now! This cute image is from By LORi Designs.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:
By LORi Designs - Color Challenge
Totally Papercrafts - One for the Kiddies
My Favorite Things - Sketch
Creative Inspirations - Buttons & Bows
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Delight in your Digi
Paper Playtime - Anything goes w/a digi

I'm hoping to get at least one of these other cards done today, so I might be back.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card - really love it - great image and loving those backing papers....Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - fingers crossed.
    Sarah - Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...this is fabulous Brook!! Love it!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Brook! I love the paper you used to create your card.
    Thanks for joining us at BLD Color challenge this week.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - I love the colours and your cute digi. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, Brook this is so sweet!
    thank you for playing along with us this week @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete