CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jingle all the Way

As soon as I saw this week's freebie image from Meljen's Designs I knew exactly what I wanted to do and this sketch worked perfectly.  Looking at it now I think I need to add a bit of sparkle, but otherwise I'm happy with it.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Sketch with a twist (sentiment only)
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for Yuletide
Stamps R Us - Holiday Card
Stamp Something - Christmas Color Combo
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration
Design Dollies - At least 5 layers
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Christmas Card/Tag/Ornament

I hope you like today's card. 

6 comments:

Cecelia

Hello there;0) Love the ribbon and bells! Very cute card;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Vee

Such a lovely card and a great take on our sketch. Thank you for joining Charisma this week, Good Luck
xx Vee

Rachel Hope

So fun! Love the little bell!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

~Rachel Hope

Pattie G

What a cute card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

Nina Dee

What a cute card! I love the sentiment with the bells! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

Carissa

Such a lovly card. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

Post a Comment